14 Steps/Level for Applying
1. Communicate with Vocation Promotion Ministry
2. Accomplish an Information Sheet (A1).
3. Attend at least 3 Vocation Search-ins.
4. Answer 5 Essays.
5. Undergo initial interview by the Vocation Director.
6. Submit application and recommendation letter. (Here requirements will be presented to the aspirants)
7. Be interviewed with some friars or OCD brother(s).
8. Take an I.Q. and Personality Test followed by the Medical Examination.
9. Allowed to be home visited.
10. Stay for at least 3 days in the Student House as live-in exposure.
11. Submit requirements.
12. Attend a retreat/recollection.
13. Final interview.
14. Deliberated by the Admissions Board.